Intentional Death Trap “If I Had Listened to the Police... I’d Be Dead” Lahaina Fire Survivor Story

Intentional Death Trap “If I Had Listened to the Police... I’d Be Dead” Lahaina Fire Survivor Story


Lahaina residents show new video of destruction, describe their escape from deadly flames

We must get this message out far and wide.

The action you take right now is the only hope we have.

Cops that obey orders that cause death should be held just as accountable as the people giving orders.

INTENTIONAL DEATH TRAP “If I had listened to the Police..I’d Be Dead” Lahaina Fire Survivor Story


Look Familiar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia