LUCIFER the ABOMINATION of NATIONS

 LUCIFER

"How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
For you have said in your heart:
'I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.' 

OR NOT


BA'ALZEBUB


APPOLYON


SATAN


LUCIFUGE RAPHOCAL


SAMMAEL


LEGION


Go back to Your Pit in Hell for Eternity and take your Demonic Fallen Angels with you... LUCIFER Oh! Scum of the Darkness of Night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia