Dr. Sherri Tenpenny "It's Not 'Shedding'; It's Transmission!"!




video image

NOTE: START THIS VIDEO AT 3:30 TIME!

Mark 16:17 – “And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.”

 

GOD led me to this video I am certain. A few hours ago I had my daughter on the phone screaming at me and calling me an extremist because I won’t follow the ‘science’ touted by the main stream media, politicians and big pharma. I put my trust in GOD and I always will. I felt upset of course that my daughter acts as though she hates me, although I know she’s acting out of fear and Dr Tenpenny has just confirmed what I know is right, that regardless of what the rest of the world says and does, I will have faith and trust in only GOD. Thank you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia