🚨FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR IS TRUTH: WE MUST USE TRICKS & CRAFTINESS

🚨FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR IS TRUTH: WE MUST USE TRICKS & CRAFTINESS - MAKE IT VIRAL!


Note: Israeli AI Thought Police are censoring views on my BeforeItsNews Posts and Social Media; while relentlessly pushing: Q, TRUMP, DEEP-STATE, WHITE HATS Israeli Propaganda! Be sure to visit “Demon Hunter-SKYDOME ATLANTIS” a Non-Monetized Channel on BitChute. Unfortunately Bitchute has banned my channel in all of Europe allegedly claiming “Incitement of Hatred”; this for exposing Canaanite Serpent Seed Race (Synagogue of Satan / Talmudic Jews - Chabad Lubavitch) and Jew World Order. However Europeans can still follow me on Odysee at “SKYDOME ATLANTIS” or use VPN or Tor Browser when accessing BitChute Channel. Also know if Poster is over the target; their views and followers will be manipulated showing low views / subs w/ all disinformation channels having high views, trending and shares which has proven to be a common theme now across all social media platforms. I also had to turn off my comments on my Post here bc I have Israeli AI Thought Police trolls hammering my comments section. I do however leave my comments open on Bitchute and Odysee Accounts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia