How to claim Freeman status in Canada Affidavit "Notice of Understanding of Intent and a claim of rights" Fill in blanks get notarized then send to your Government Official

How to claim Freeman on the land status in Canada

This is for Educational purposes only
THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE
Use at your own discretion

Affidavit  "Notice of Understanding of Intent and a Claim of Rights" Fill in the blanks get notarized then send to your Government Official







Affidavit of  ___Your Sovereign Name__ex_John-Joe;Jones__



***

Affidavit of  ___



Notice of Understanding and Intent and a Claim of Rights



To Hon.Prime Minister Justin Trudeau



and,



Any and All members of The Law Society of Ontario or Canadian Bar Association



Any and All Judges of the Provincial Court of Ontario



Any and All Judges of the Supreme Court of Ontario



Any and All Judges of the Supreme Court of Canada



Any and All Crown Prosecutors



Any and All Peace Officers and Police Officers



Any and All Canada Revenue Agents



Any and All Corrections or Sheriffs Officers



Any and All MP’s MLA’s or other elected officials



I claim the law of agent and principal applies and that service upon one is service upon both.



In Pursuit of Justice and Right, And in Full Exercise Of My Undoubted & Lawful Duty to My Sovereign Country of Canada and my fellow Sovereign Countrymen



I,__Sovereign Name__,a Sovereign flesh and blood human being c/o ___Full address_____

do MAKE OATH AND SAY AS FOLLOWS,



Whereas it is my understanding a statute is defined as a legislated rule of society which has been given the force of law within that society, and,



Whereas it is my understanding a society is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal, and,



Whereas it is my understanding the only form of government recognized as lawful in Canada is a representative one, and,



Whereas it is my understanding Section 32 of the Constitution Act limits it to members and

employees of government, and,



Whereas it is my understanding those who have a SIN (Social Insurance Number) are in fact

employees of the federal government and thus are bound by the statutes created by the federal

government, and,



Whereas it is my understanding that it is lawful to abandon one’s SIN, and,



Whereas it is my understanding men and women in Canada have a right to revoke or deny consent to be represented and thus governed, and,



Whereas it is my understanding if anyone does revoke or deny consent they exist free of

government control and statutory restraints, and,



Whereas I ___Sovereign Name___am a Sovereign flesh and blood human who has lawfully revoked consent and does exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations, and,



Whereas it is my understanding that acting peacefully within community standards does not breach the peace, and,



Whereas it is my understanding that any action for which one can apply for and receive a license must itself be a fundamentally lawful action, and,



Whereas as I am a Sovereign flesh and blood human who operates with full responsibility and not a child, I do not see the need to ask permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability, and,



Whereas it is my understanding a law and/or by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation, and,



Whereas it is my understanding corporations are legal fictions and require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties, and,



Whereas it is my understanding legal fictions lack a soul and cannot exert any control over those who are thus blessed and operate with respect to that knowledge as only a fool would allow soulless fictions to dictate ones actions, and,



Whereas it is my understanding peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statutes and law and those who attempt to enforce statutes against a Sovereign flesh and blood human are in fact breaking the law, and,



Whereas I have the power to refuse intercourse or interaction with any peace officers who have not observed me breach the peace, and,



Whereas permanent estoppel by acquiescence barring any peace officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against a Sovereign flesh and blood human such as myself ___Sovereign Name___under any Statute or Act,and,



Whereas I understand that a Claim of Right is a lawful excuse and the only way to really protect my property and my rights as set out in the Charter of Rights and the Criminal Code of Canada,and,



Whereas it is my understanding Canada is a common law jurisdiction, and,



Whereas it is my understanding equality before the law is paramount and mandatory, and,



Whereas I am deciding to practice my due diligence to better myself and my community in this Notice of Understanding and Intent and a Claim of Right,and therefore I claim that these actions are not outside my communities’ standards and will in fact support said community in our desire for truth and maximum freedom,and,



Furthermore,I claim the right to engage in these actions and further claim that all property held by me under common law being; any and all intellectual property, real estate, trade tools, private automobile(s) and contents; contents at the private posted residence known as ___Full Address___ are held under claim of right as mentioned in the Criminal Code of Canada R.S., c. C-34, s. 38.and R.S., c. C-34, s. 39,and,



Furthermore.I claim that, the Crowns claim of; "All property reverts to the Crown for want of a competent heir”, as referred to in the escheats act, stands as a lawful claim and whereas, Canada is an insolvency, an estate, where everything is owned by God and currently held in trust under the Crown until a competent heir(s) shows up and lays a lawful claim of jurisdiction,and,



Furthermore,I Claim and authorize the Ontario Provincial Police as mentioned in the Criminal Code of Canada R.S., c. C-34, s. 39.,to defend all right herein listed and my property under my claim of right,and,



Furthermore,I claim that the corporation known as "THE CROWN” and/or "HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH II” and all human beings, acting as, persons, holding the subordinate position, [office of a person] in Canada are in fact deemed incompetent by all legal means and therefore require a legal trustee (third party to an action), to legally represent the incompetent one to any and all other corporate persons such as "The Courts of Ontario” and/or "Government of Ontario”etc,and,



Furthermore,I claim that "all persons, acting as, governments, principals, employees, agents and justice system participants claiming, "retained legal counsel” have, by virtue of their own and/or their principals actions, claimed "total incompetence”, in handling any of their own affairs in law and have become an instant ward of the court, hence, they are imprisoned by their own actions in hand or lack thereof,and



Furthermore,I claim that due to the self evident and the facts in truth at hand, that all persons, the Crown, governments, principals, employees, agents and justice system participants claiming limited liability or immunity are doing so under the pretence of being in fact deemed totally incompetent and under law made instant wards of the crown and/or court and therefore, cannot claim good faith or colour of right over anyone who is thus blessed to being a competent heir,and,



Furthermore,I claim that, "Ignorance of the Law” is not a lawful or legal claim when used by the Crown, government principals, employees, agents and justice system participants at any and all levels to my harm or detriment, especially by those claiming limited liability,and,



Furthermore, I claim that anyone who interferes with my lawful activities after having been served notice of this claim and who fails to properly dispute or make lawful counterclaim is breaking the law, cannot claim good faith or color of right and that such transgressions will be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure,and,



Furthermore, I claim that the all courts in all of Canada and Ontario are de-facto and in Ontario bound by the Mercantile Law Amendment Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. M.10 and are in fact in the profitable business of conducting,witnessing and facilitating the transactions of security interests and I further claim they require the consent of both parties prior to providing any such services,and,



Furthermore,I claim all transactions of security interests require the consent of both parties and I do hereby deny consent to any transaction of a security interest issuing under any Act for as herein stated as a Sovereign flesh and blood human I am not subject to any Act,and,



Furthermore,I claim the universal maxim of law to wit; "the partner (government) of my partner (agent: --

___Gov ID Name_FML____ and/or ___Gov ID Name__LFM___ and/or __Gov ID Name__LMF___  ) is not my partner (Sovereign Flesh and Blood Human)” applies herein and is in full force and effect,and,



Furthermore,I claim the right to use the Strawman- corporation known as NAMEã, PPSA # ___Gov ID Name_FML____ and/or ___Gov ID Name__LFM___ and/or __Gov ID Name__LMF___  out of necessity in order to interact in commerce, and that I am ___Sovereign Name___the Sovereign flesh and blood human agent acting on behalf of the corporate fiction known as Strawman NAMEã, PPSA # ___Gov ID Name_FML____ and/or ___Gov ID Name__LFM___ and/or __Gov ID Name__LMF___  , I claim the right to use the security of the person to accept for value and discharge any and all liabilities sent to Strawman NAMEã, PPSA # ___Gov ID Name_FML____ and/or ___Gov ID Name__LFM___ and/or __Gov ID Name__LMF___   for which I am the authorized representative,and,



Furthermore I ___Sovereign name___as acting agent for the corporation known as NAMEã, PPSA # ___Gov ID Name_FML____ and/or ___Gov ID Name__LFM___ and/or __Gov ID Name__LMF___  SIN # ___ ___ ___ - Government of Ontario Birth Certificate Registration number __REG # + RED # ff BACK___do Claim the Right to access the Consolidated Revenue Fund of Canada To pay any and all remittance slips in which the *96*ONUS field applies to which are addressed to the corporation known as NAMEã, PPSA # ___Gov ID Name_FML____ and/or ___Gov ID Name__LFM___ and/or __Gov ID Name__LMF___  of ___Full Address___ or to use the funds in the Consolidated Revenue Fund to either accept for value and or discharge any and all liabilities or pay off any loans or to be payed directly to myself for my health and or well being, if doing so is, in my opinion, in in my best interest,and,



Furthermore,I claim the right to use the funds in the Consolidated Revenue Fund to pay for food and shelter and any other rights recognized by the United Nations,and,



Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS in Gold or Silver only PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed or otherwise

regulated and FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS in Gold or Silver only PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarized consent,and



Furthermore, I claim the right to use a Notary Public or three 3 Witness signatures to secure payment of the aforementioned FEE SCHEDULE against any transgressors who by their actions or omissions harm me or my interests, directly or by proxy in any way,and



Furthermore, I claim the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants who having been served notice of this claim fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms,and,



Furthermore, I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture it in digital format or audio-video tape or any other media format I so choose to said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose as I see fit,and,



Furthermore,I claim the right of a Child of God Status,and,



Whereas Canada is a nation founded upon the belief in the principles of the supremacy of God and the rule of law, and,



Whereas the number two position in that hierarchy is not claimed by anyone, and,



Whereas the governments of this nation seem to rely on deception to gain the power to govern, and,



Whereas I am desirous of living my life as a 'Child of God,' and,



Whereas the only powers able to claim any authority over a 'Child of God' is God, and,



Whereas neither the government, nor its agents nor its representatives or employees are God, or above God, and,



Whereas by legally claiming the number two position in the above mentioned hierarchy, I occupy a position above all governments and their agents and employees and representation,and,



Be it known to any and all, I ___Sovereign Name___ a free Sovereign flesh and blood human being, do hereby lawfully claim the status of a 'Child of God',and,



Any human being or person or Government Agent or Police Officer who wishes to claim any authority over me must first prove they exist above God; they are God; they are between me and God; or they have a document upon the face of which can be found the verifiable wet ink signature of God,and



Failure to first do one of the above mentioned things means all claims to authority is abandoned or is unlawful. Attempting to exercise any authority over me without first fulfilling one of the four above mentioned requirements is an unlawful act of fraud and/or extortion,and



Furthermore,I Claim the right to hold on to my own long form birth certificate stock or security of the person stock in the Corporation of Canada which is presently held in trust in the:Office of the Registrar General P.O. Box 4600189 Red River Road, 3rd Floor Thunder Bay ON P7B 6L8 and to be the sole voting right for that birth certificate from this date forward if doing so is in my opinion, in my best interest and It most certainly is at this time and date 2nd of January 2011,and



Furthermore I demand the immediate return of the long form birth certificate held in trust in the:Office of the Registrar General P.O. Box 4600189 Red River Road, 3rd Floor Thunder Bay ON P7B 6L8 and that it be immediately sent to ___ Sovereign Name___at ___Ful Address___ acting agent for the corporation known as NAMEã, PPSA # ___Gov ID Name_FML____ and/or ___Gov ID Name__LFM___ and/or __Gov ID Name__LMF___   - Government of Ontario Birth Certificate Registration number ___REG # & RED # OFF BACK___,and



Furthermore,I claim the right to fire any one acting as a fiduciary over my bond if they fail to acknowledge all rights herein claimed,if doing so is, in my opinion, in my best interest,and



Furthermore,I claim the right to, If I so chose, to revoke or deny consent to be represented and in doing so free myself from any and all statutory obligations and restrictions, if doing so is, in my opinion, in my best interest,and,



Furthermore,I claim the right to direct my fiduciary as to what to do with the revenue generated by my birth certificate, provided the directives are a benefit to my society and me,if doing so is, in my opinion, in my best interest,and



Furthermore,I claim the right to order and direct my federal representatives and/or fiduciary to transfer directly to me funds and moneys which they would normally transfer to my provincial representatives known as the Federal Transfer Payments in the absence of any directives, if doing so is, in my opinion, in my best interest,and,



Therefore be it now known to any and all concerned and affected parties, that I, ___Sovereign Name___ a Sovereign flesh and blood human do hereby state clearly, specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully;



(1) Exercise my "common law right to travel”, unhindered, unencumbered and unobstructed at my discretion in my private conveyance of the day, to wit; my private, unregistered, unlicensed automobile,and,



(2) Exercise my God given right to travel as stated in the Queen’s Bible,and,



(3) Exercise my "common law right” to refuse to, obtain by submission; any application for any government issued license, permit or seek permission to perform any fundamentally lawful action or, enter into any government contract under duress, threat and /or intimidation which would involve committing an act of fraud and /or theft, or any other crime, by way of deception by "I” and /or any involved government principal, employee or agent. (in compliance with my Common Law Rights, the Magna Charta and the Criminal Code of Canada.) I claim that pursuant to any action by any government and/or any principal, member, employee, agent, servant, person thereof in Right of Canada, a province, or municipality; "I reserve my right not to be compelled to perform under any contract or commercial agreement that I did not enter knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally. And I do not accept the liability of the compelled benefit of any unrevealed contract or commercial agreement, which are my rights pursuant to Common Law”, if doing so is, in my opinion, in my best interest,and,



Furthermore I claim the right to do anything else I choose to that: 1) Does not in any way do harm of any sort to any other person or flesh and blood human beings, 2) Does not in anyway do damage of any sort to any other person or flesh and blood human beings property, 3) Is not in anyway or any sort a Fraudulent act, as I am a flesh and blood human of true honest ethics and morals and will carry myself accordingly in a peaceful and honest manner at all times, regardless of my chosen statues at the time weather it be the ___Sovereign name___Sovereign flesh and blood human being or my corporate Strawman NAMEã, PPSA ___Gov ID Name_FML____ and/or ___Gov ID Name__LFM___ and/or __Gov ID Name__LMF___   a corporate fiction person which I have claimed the right to use as I see fit



These Rights are hereby lawfully claimed and are established as Law Fourteen(14) days hence.



Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within FOURTEEN (14) days of service of notice of this action, via Registered mail to ___Sovereign Name___ Administrator for ___Gov ID Name_FML____ and/or ___Gov ID Name__LFM___ and/or __Gov ID Name__LMF___   to this address ___ Full Name & Address___



Failure to do so means that all parties agree that these rights herein claimed are lawfully established and will not be infringed, violated or abrogated in any way.



Failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgement and permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges under any statute or Act against Sovereign flesh and blood human ___Sovereign Name___



All parties who have been served proper Notice of this claim and fail to discuss or dispute, and then infringe, violate or abrogate said rights, directly or through their agents, employees or proxies, agree they do so under FULL COMMERCIAL LIABILITY and further agree to pay to me upon my demand a sum certain of One Million Canadian Dollars in Gold or Silver only for every infringement, violation or abrogation.



This Claim of Right is made and served with the intent of bettering society and myself and, without ill will, malice aforethought, frivolity or vexation.All rights reserved without prejudice



Qui bene interrogat, bene docet. He who questions well, learns well. 3 Buls. 227.



Qui bene distinguit, bene docet. He who distinguishes well, learns well. 2 Co. Inst. 470.



Sworn by ___Sovereign Name___a Sovereign flesh and blood human being before God Almighty and acting agent for the corporation known as NAMEã, PPSA # ___Gov ID Name_FML____ and/or ___Gov ID Name__LFM___ and/or __Gov ID Name__LMF___  SIN # ___ ___ ___ - Government of Ontario Birth Certificate Registration number ___REG# & RED# Off Back___ WHEREFORE, I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct to the best of my information and belief.



Claimant



___Full Sovereign Name___



Dated This ___DATE NOTARIZED___

___Ful Sovereign Name___

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia