The End

This post below was blocked on Facebook(FACEFUCK) for being against their community standards... OH Please that a breach of my FREE SPEECH rights and that is why LUCIFER is winning because these big corporation dont give a FK about you and I only their bottom line and if SATAN is paying the most HE WINS AGAIN

SO YOU CANT SEE IT EITHER BECAUSE FACEBOOK SAYS SO

Image result for the end has come images
Below are a collection of what we are told to believe are messages from GOD the creator or his only begotten son Yahushua - Jesus Christ What I must bring forth here is this:
Matthew 24:5-26
"For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many. "Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him. "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

Mark 13:6-22
"Many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He!' and will mislead many. "And then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ'; or, 'Behold, He is there'; do not believe him; for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Luke 21:8
And He said, "See to it that you are not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He,' and, 'The time is near ' Do not go after them.

Matthew 24:27-31
"For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather. "But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Mark 13:24-27
"But in those days, after that tribulation, THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL BE FALLING from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens will be shaken. "Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN CLOUDS with great power and glory...

Luke 21:25-28
"There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. "Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory.

2 Corinthians 11:4
For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted, you bear this beautifully.

So now read the below message with the above in mind that GOD made it very clear about false prophet in these time

So with that in mind Read On

Message received by Julie Whedbee Nov. 23, 2018 iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com

My children, listen very carefully to what I am speaking to you. My Word speaks of the time when knowledge shall increase, and much revelation will be given concerning what has been written. That time is NOW. For those who have prepared and are walking in obedience to Me, I am revealing many, many things about what is about to happen on this earth. A great and mighty war rages in the heaven-lies, and it is now time for My army to engage as she was trained to do, for the darkness has come and satan’s time is very short now.

As I take unto Myself My first-fruits, they will be infused with all power and authority and be given abilities that have never been known until now. I have reserved them for such a time as this, and when I reveal them to the world, the world will be astonished at what has occurred, as what will happen has never been seen. Many will be purified and made white, but the wicked will not understand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still, but he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Through these, My translated ones, I will pour out My anointing, and they shall walk and not grow faint. They shall run and not be wearied. They will heal the sick, cast out demons, raise the dead, and manifest as I direct them to do. A wonder to behold, yes, as all I have reserved for this season is poured out upon them.

They will hear with One heart, and they will be given supernatural peace amidst the utter chaos in the world. They will be as lamp-stands, and My presence through them on the earth will be undeniable. I will use them to minister to the desperate and the lost, and many will come to know Me by their example. I will use them for a very short time. Then, I will take them home, as the disobedient and the cold-hearted peoples of the world remain to endure the terror which will reign during the antichrist system.

Truly, I am at the door, yet so many refuse to believe. So be it. The end has come, and I will not delay. There will still be a choice for those who remain during the beast system, if they survive the calamities and judgments that are here, but those days will be grossly dark, and many, many will die for My name’s sake.

Are you really listening? Do you hear with your spirit what I am saying to you? The end is here. It is come, and so few have prepared. You will see now, before your very eyes that all I speak of is truth. These words will testify after this has all taken place, that I am faithful and I am true, and My Word will not return to Me void.

Hearken to the words of your Creator. When all else is gone, I remain.

YAHUSHUA

Daniel 12:4-10 King James Version (KJV)

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river. And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and swear by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

The following was just posted by Glynda Lomax today November 26th, 2018

An attack is about to be released upon My People that is greater than anything this generation has faced thus far. This attack will test your faith.
There is a shaking coming to the world that is unlike anything that has come before. It will shake some awake, it will help others to know what time they walk in. It will be a sign to My People of the lateness of the hour. Pay heed to it, for it is the beginning and another large event follows quickly on its heels.
When you see these things happen, beware My Children, for events following will happen in such quick succession you will feel as though you cannot catch your breath. This is why I have told you to prepare, to be ready, to know what is coming.
You will lose many you love and you must prepare for this.
Are you prepared to walk alone if that is what I require?
NOTE By Glynda: I am not at all sure this is an event as we think of events – disasters, natural disasters, etc. It may be a political event or some other type of happening.

A Special Letter From Jesus Christ For The Hard To Reach

Received By Julie Whedbee

My most precious child, If you are receiving this letter, it is because someone loves you very much. He or She may not have been able to talk to you about this in the past, or perhaps they have talked to you about Me, but you were not ready to listen.

The most important thing I want to tell you is that I LOVE YOU. I love you more than anyone in this world could ever love you. I want you to read this now and learn of Me because you are running out of time to learn the truth.

Life as you know it now will suddenly and radically change in an instant and I want you to be ready.

MY NAME IS JESUS CHRIST, THE MESSIAH.

I have come to you to give you eternal life. I have come in the flesh and given you the most ultimate sacrifice anyone could give in that I died for you, shedding My blood to atone for your sins; not only those sins you have committed in the past, but for every sin you will ever commit.

The price for your sins has been paid. I was the sacrificial lamb, slain for you. Your debt is paid.

I did this so that you could have access to the Kingdom of Heaven with Me and Our Father forever. You were beautifully and wonderfully made, intricately designed, and purposed for so much more than this life.

You have known all along that there was more, that your heart yearned for something greater, something that would fill the emptiness, fill that space inside and ‘complete’ you.

It is My greatest desire that you know that what you have been looking for is Me! I am the One who has created you for a special purpose and whose love for you will never die!

My gift is a free gift, no conditions, all you need to do is accept this most precious gift from Me and you will then have all My promises.

You must know that you could never do anything on your own to earn My love, or earn your way into Heaven. Your acceptance of Me and My sacrifice is all that is required. My blood covers all, and ensures you will live with Me always.

I have given you a book- The Holy Bible – that tells you all about who I am. It is your instruction manual in this life, and it tells you not only what has happened in the past, but it also tells you what is about to happen to this earth.

I love all of My creation so much that I always let you know what I am about to do. This is why you are receiving this letter. I am about to make Myself known in a very powerful way. Because so many have chosen not to accept Me for who I am and follow My commandments for your lives, I will shake the very foundations of all you know to be your security. This is how I will get the attention of My creation.

I do not want you to be in fear, and I do not want you to miss the most important reason that you were born to be here. This reason is to have an intimate relationship with Me. To not choose Me is to choose a life in darkness eternally.

I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. I offer you this gift and this decision because of the free will I have given you. I would never force you to love Me, but you must know that to ignore My desires for your love means eternity without light, love, peace and joy. It is a life wasted and cast away.

Don’t waste another moment believing the lies of My enemy, the devil.

Don’t believe that life will go on continually the way it always has been.

Time as you know it is over and I am coming to make all things new.

The signs of the times in which you live are all around you. Life as you know it has become unsustainable. Everything that can be shaken, will be shaken, and you will be forced to make a choice for your very survival.

You will choose to trust Me, the One who created you, or you will trust in a system that will fail. My Word speaks truth and all else that is not of Me will collapse.

Please, come to Me now. Come as you are. I love you no matter what you have done.

My blood washes away all your sins and makes you white as snow. I will keep you and protect you, I will provide for you and when it is your time, I will take you home with Me.

I will only have so many warnings, and then the sudden-lies will be upon you. Will you be ready? The choice has always been yours.

If you accept this free gift and desire to know Me intimately, and want to spend eternity with Me in complete peace and love, please say this prayer (out loud)
Prayer

Father, please forgive me for all of my sins. I accept your gift. I believe that you sent your Son Jesus to die for me, and that He is your only Son. I believe that His blood has paid the price for all the sins I have ever committed, and all those I will commit. I trust in you as My Creator and all of your promises. I surrender my life to you and ask that only your will be done. I invite your Holy Spirit to come into my heart and change me, and make me more like you. I want to be obedient, and I need your help.

Please come into my heart this moment Jesus and make me a new creation in you.

In Jesus’ name I pray,

AMEN

Your loving Father,

Jesus Christ, the Messiah (Yahushua ha Mashiach)

MESSAGES FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN

MY SON IS MY MOST PRECIOUS GIFT TO YOU

My people, do you have an idea what an incredible gift you have been given in My most Holy Son Yahushua? I have provided a way out for you. A way out of your pain, your depression, your suffering, your loneliness, the heavy cares of the world in which you live. All the world speaks of a coming time upon the earth of great tribulation. Each soul deep in their hearts knows there is something unbalanced and unsettled at this time. Where do you think this has come from? Who do you think gently speaks to your soul, inviting you and drawing you into a deeper relationship with Me?

All is not hopeless, all is not lost. Again, I have provided a way out of the darkness that has so enveloped you. My heart mourns for those who feel they are not loved, for those who feel as if their life has no purpose, no meaning, for this is the lie of the enemy! You must know that I am Your Father and there is no one that has cared for you more than I have! Read my Word!

I speak again and again of My love for ALL men. I wish that NONE would be lost! This is why now, at this time, I am speaking to so many of my servants about repentance, words of warning about the condition of your souls. All of the things you have put your dependence on, your focus, these are all things of this world. My Kingdom is not of this world. In my Kingdom, there is no suffering, no pain, and no sorrow, no hopelessness, and no fear. But know this; this gift of My Son and My invitation to allow Him to give you access to Me through His shed blood is a choice of free will.

I will never force you to believe in Me or believe I sent My Son to redeem you. The choice will always be yours. This should show you how very much I love you, in that I would never command you to love Me as well. I want your heart and I want all of it, but it must be of your own accord. Please allow Me to soothe the hurts and pains in your life. I can fill that emptiness in your heart, and turn your sorrow into joy. I can bring you a peace that exceeds all understanding. I am the only way you will find the relief of your soul that you are so desperate for. Let Me show you this.

Give Me a chance to comfort you and all will be well with your soul. You have My word on this. I cannot let you down. You must turn from your worldly pleasures now! They only offer empty promises that could never fulfill you in the ways in which you search. Your soul is the only thing that will matter very soon, and your relationship with Me, for all these other things are soon passing away…”

Your Father in Heaven

TURN TO ME OH MAN AND BE SAVED

I have come to bring light to the world, but your hearts have become dull and cold. You have allowed the enemy to lull you into a deep sleep. So many things consume your time and your energy. Do you even ask yourself each day, ‘Is this in the Fathers’ Will’? You do not. You go about in vain, operating in your own selfish desires and ambitions, all of which have nothing to do with My Kingdom. When will you learn My stubborn people. Wake up! The Day of The Lord approaches so quickly now, and will sadly catch many unaware. Turn to me while there is yet still a moment left. Repent of your sins, and worship Me, the Light of the world. My love for you has not gone cold. Turn to Me! I call you each by name. I have sent My comforter to help you, to strengthen you and guide you. Leave all to Me. Only truly believe, with all of your heart, and you will be saved.

Yahushua

BONDAGE OR FREEDOM, YOU CHOOSE

How much more time will you choose to spend in bondage to the things of this world? How much more time will you waste on things that do not bear fruit? I have offered you a way of life that frees you from all burden, and guides you purposefully through this mission I have created for each of you individually. Are you truly joyful and peaceful in your soul? Do you have true rest at the end of each day, or do you find that you lie down to sleep feeling frustrated, still empty, still lacking, and inadequate in what you have set out to do for that day? What do you continue, day after day, to chase after? Money? More and more because what you have is never enough? Material things? Do you fill your days with so much work that you could never hear My voice even if I was screaming at you? Maybe you are running from past hurts and fears, thinking if you stay busy those deep wounds in your heart will someday fade away, filling your time with anything and everything, as long as you keep moving to distract yourself from facing your pain. Have you actually become obsessed with things of this earth? Technology? Media? Computers and phones, alcohol, drugs, sex, food, the list goes on and on. I have only ever asked one thing of any of you, and that is a relationship with you. I don’t want or need your money, your hard work, your accomplishments, or your things. I want to spend time with you. It’s that simple. There was a time when I walked and talked with man in the Garden, and there will come a time again when we will do so. But you may still find Me close today. I am as close as your next breath. I have never left you or forsaken you, so why have you separated yourself from Me? You know by now that this world offers nothing that can truly satisfy the longing in your souls. I am the only Way, the Truth, and the Life. I make this request yet again. Please, come to Me, and I will bring rest to your souls and give you a peace that will astonish you.

Give Me a chance! You won’t regret it!

Let ME fill all the empty spaces you need filled.

I love you.



Yahushua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia