Unbelievable Stories Going to Come Out in 2017 About Obama

Unbelievable Stories Going to Come Out in 2017 About Obama. Truth Will Soon Come Out About Obama. Just Wait (Video)

Monday, January 2, 2017 10:09
Barack Obama’s Legacy: War, Debt and Poverty
Putin Went On Live TV, Exposed Everything Obama And Hillary Say Is a Dirty Lie
Oliver Stone rips apart Obama’s legacy “He’s a war criminal!”
The Truth Will Soon Come Out About Obama
Good evening, I’m still reporting on The Truth Will Soon Come Out About Obama

Good evening, It’s New Year’s Eve, and I’m still reporting on President Obama. 
But first a word about our absence. 
It seems like a month has gone by, but it’s only been a week. We suddenly decided to expand our operations a bit. So I decided to build a new studio – not from the ground up, but in a new location, and it’s still been a lot of work. 
This morning I finished just enough to be able to consider doing a report before the year was out. It’s not finished, but in order to have any further expansion of our capabilities whatsoever, I had to tear all this down and rebuild it from the ground up elsewhere.
Thank you all for your continuing support. It’s still very much needed.
Just go to Patreon.com and type in Bill Still.
…..
If we can just stumble our way across the Jan. 20th starting line things look great for the coming year – and the coming 8 years. 
In fact, what Donald Trump has done for this nation could result in a sustainable revival of the America we knew as kids – where a real social contract existed among our parents’ generation – the “Greatest Generation” – where everyone knew that we all had to contribute to the betterment of our society or else it would fail. 
And in only 8 years of our current president, failure almost happened.

But God isn’t done with the United States. God needs her to become the lamp of freedom for the hopes of all people, in every nation for yet another generation.

I don’t know how many publishers are pouring over final drafts of manuscripts of authors who would fear for their books to be published under their real names until Obama has surrendered power, but you can bet there are plenty of them.
You can absolutely bet on the fact that when this coming year is out, we will know unbelievable things about President Obama – how he came to power; how he maintained it; and who is behind him.
Hats off to Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his lead investigator, Mike Zullo, for having the guts to stick to Obama’s fake Hawaiian Birth Certificate issue. 
My 2017 prediction is that at year’s end, we will have forgotten the term “birther” – which has been used by the left as a term of derision – because so much will be known about Obama’s hidden history that no one will believe that his birth certificate is genuine.
This fake Photoshopped document was proven illegitimate with 3 or 4 days of the White House releasing it because the idiot who did the forgery forget to “render” the document into a final image that erases the composite parts first before releasing it, thereby making it so that any Photoshop user could see the layers and how the doc was built. 
But what Mike Zullo found out was the exact person’s birth certificate that was used to create the Obama fake document. Simply brilliant.

I promised folks that I would do a report on this, but it ran up too close to Christmas when we were going to shut down. I’ll still try to do it.

Now onto the story of this report. 
President-Elect Donald Trump will soon be ripping the reins of power out of hands of President Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro.
Have you ever noticed that I just can’t bring myself to say President Obama’s fake first name? It’s just fake! Why repeat it?
In any case, I’ve been developing this friendship with an investment banker whose name I know, but won’t reveal until he gives me the OK.
He knew Obama somewhat during Obama’s days at Harvard Law. 
But being in a social circle of those who knew him better, he put together he put together his best estimate about how the whole fake identity came about. I’ll remove identifying info, but here is the story he sent me a few days ago.


See original image

Now to give a short timeline of events leading up to today, let’s look at my youth when I was brought up in the USA and France to a family influenced by Theosophy and schooling such as Rudolf Steiner’s schools. Theosophy’s basic influence is Buddhism from Helena Blavatsky’s Russian background where the influence of Tibetan Buddhism is rife due to the Mongolian Buddhists within the Russian Federation of nations.
My family relative the  Royal Count Tolstoy was also a Theosophical spiritualist and corresponded for long years with Gandhi who also was influenced by Buddhism and Theosophy.
My wife and I studied Tibetan language and culture at Paris University for five years in the mid-80s..
But when still a child, when I reached 15 years old, I was attracted to the religious life and sought to find a master to teach me meditation or yoga.
This brought me to Tibetan Buddhism which I practised for many years as a religious Buddhist starting from 1970.
In the late 90s, I sought to pass on my knowledge on Internet and particularly my research upon Kalachakra the deity-teachings which announce the Apocalypse within Tibetan Buddhism.
My work on Internet suddenly screeched to a halt though when Obama started running for president in early 2007 though because I saw on Internet a school registration to Obama’s name stating his faith as Muslim.
That set up a red alert signal to me and during the whole of 2007 I dedicated myself solely to fighting against Obama’s election.
To achieve that, I sought to find the most powerful anti-Obama video that I could find on You Tube so as to go and find people to share my convictions with.
Through that same logic I tried to find all kinds of venues, forums, blogs, videos, articles’ comments on Internet etc…so as to criticise and block Obama but I ended up on the video with most views and most comments that deals with the birther issue: Obama Citizenship: I Invented the Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise)

Obama Citizenship: I Invented The Internet (Ep. 6: October Surprise)

I spent the full time I had left before the election battling pro-Obama forces in the comments there during several heady weeks.  I literally littered that video with endless series of comments.
We’ve been legitimized now since that time 9 LONG YEARS AGO by Sheriff joe Arpaio’s press confernce where he said Obama’s birth forgery is the greatest criminal fraud in US history. And it’s thanks to all our efforts that the truth has come out now.
At 0:10: Obama’s birth fraud is diabolical!… the biggest mass fraud in US history.
Zullo: Obama BC Crime/Biggest Criminal Fraud in U.S. History!
———–
Then Obama won the election and I went into guerilla mode because things were starting to look bleak for us.
Then= a miracle happened.
Out of the blue, I found an article on Internet by a Newsweek senior editor, Lisa Miller, called “Is Obama the Antichrist?”
That article stated that the day after Obama’s election the lottery in his homestate drew the Mark of the Beast of 666: And everybody knows that’s the Antichrist. 
That fact is ironclad and anyone can go to the Illinois State Lottery website and browse the “Winning Number History Search” at November 5,2008 – Pick 3 and they’ll find that the draw was indeed 666 on that day.
Armed with that weapon, I set out to Christian websites to announce to them that Obama was revealed as the Antichrist by a miracle sent from heaven.
I hit a big brick wall with Christians.
The most anti-Christian people I met in the world, were Christians. They covered up for Obama lock, stock and barrel.
They answered to me that as I was a Buddhist, I could not be the Messiah and Jesus so therefore, anything I said must be false. Therefore, they denied the divine heaven-sent miracle of 666 cursing Obama.
This non-plussed me, because I had never ever exchanged with Christians since converting to Buddhism, and I was flabberghasted and honestly disconcerted to face their intolerance, biggotted puritanism and flatout ignorance.
Furthermore, being of Christian background myself, this was my first confrontation with my fellow Christians since I had entered into Buddhism: so it took some mustering up of forces for me.
Now though, the proof that I’m indeed the Messiah and Jesus’ Second Coming is clear: there’s no doubt possible.
First of all, Christians who say I’m disqualifed as a Buddhist to be the Messiah and Jesus, are THEMSELVES disqualifed from claiming that.
Jesus was very clear when he announced that at the time of the end days, all Christians would be corrupted and to not follow them when they invoked him. He himself would not return as a Christian because of that widespread corruption.
Secondly, all Christians who claim I’m not the Messiah are furthermore also false christs because the Bible states that no one will know the day and hour of the Second Coming of Jesus.
Why will no one know the day and hour?
Because they won’t know who the Messiah and Jesus is.
That’s slearly shown by the statement that the “Second Coming will occur like lightning falling to earth”. How does lightning fall? UNEXPECTEDLY.
Indeed, have you ever met anyone who can predict where lightning will fall in advance? No, obviously.
The Bible slso states that the 2d Coming will occur like a thief coming at night.
How does a thief come at night?
….BY SURPRISE.
What does “by surpise mean?”
It means UNEXPECTEDLY….. again
What does this all mean? Let’s sum it up again.
It means that no one knows the day and hour of Jesus’ Second Coming because no one ON EARTH knows who Jesus is when he comes so all those who claim I’m not Jesus are false christs who are lying about Jesus and Jesus said to not follow those people.
So again let’s look at what this means.
It means that no one can state I’m the Messiah and Jesus or deny it. Indeed, that would make them false christs.
Furthermore, when I state I’m the Messiah and Jesus, I’m not relying upon wishes or my whims to “self-aggrandize” or such.
I merely rely upon TWO FACTS.
What are those two logical and incontrovertible facts?
First, the fact that Obama’s cursed by 666 in the lottery is a sign sent by heaven.
Therefore it’s not some fact I’m imagining, making up or exploiting for my benefit. Indeed, I saw the news in a Newsweek article just like millions of others did likewise witness that article. They also could have seen the lottery draw of 666 in the news after the lottery’s draw was made public. It’s not just something I’m making up and that’s just in my mind.
Secondly, I could have just remained a silent witness and waited around for some other person to stand up could and proclaim in the news medias that Obama was the Antichrist. People would have gathered around that person and hailed him or her as the Messiah and Jesus’ Second Coming. But nobody has stood up to do that since eight years now.
About me being the Messiah now….: being a Buddhist I didn’t even imagine the role of Messiah for myself and didn’t wish it in any way because I had turned my back on Christianity and it represented to me the epitome of evil … second only to Islam.
So as I said above, for a few years, Christians were a problem to me because they were stalling me from proclaiming that Obama was the Antichrist. Their arguments baffled me.
To begin with it was far from my mind to call myself the Messiah and Jesus, so I didn’t think I had to stand up to the Christians and proclaim myself as Messiah to fend off their criticisms..
But they the Christians kept dragging the topic back to the fore that my main obstacle to spreading the news was that I couldn’t be the Messiah and Jesus because I was a Buddhist.
Now I realize their whole arguments are not founded and they’re dead wrong. And the best argument against them is Jesus HIMSELF who disqualfied all Christians in the end times.
I realize now that the Christians have no mandate to decide upon my being the Messiah or not and that furthermore, seeing my facts are ironclad concerning the lottery draw of 666, that means I’m the Messiah and Jesus’ Second Coming beyond any possible doubt…..and the case is closed in fact because of those facts.
Obama’s attack on Israel’s very existence in his illegal abstaining from the UN Resolution, is the signal of the end of times and Apocalypse….

King of Shambhala

 

also see here for me…. Mentally ill and criminal trolls have been heckling me for years because they object to the fact I’m the Messiah and nothing they say, can change that truth because I alone reveal that the lottery in Obama’s homestate drew 666 (the Mark of the Beast aka the Number of the Antichrist) the day after his election. Wikipedia says that to troll is a pathological behaviour. Ignore the trolls: they’re crazy. 
I’m a person of high spiritual realization (University Tibetan culture/language studies, 8-month meditation retreat, foremost Buddhist Kalachakra authority). My family is a royal family (our relative Count Leo Tolstoy is the highest/ most ancient royal aristocratic lineage in Russia) from Norway, and among others my grandmother’s aunt Else Werring was the Royal Norwegian Palace’s “Mistress of the Robes” (the hostess/organizer of the royal palace’s events) for 27 years, until 1985.
Sheriff Joe Arpaio has just started blasting Obama with the full force, so now Team Trump, Larry Klaymann and Orly Taitz and us all will have to sue Obama together for stealing our lives by his forged birth certificate. Follow me in revealing the Antichrist Obama and his forged birth certificate which proves his High Treason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia