BREAKING!!! QUARANTINES BACKFIRING!! 50 MILLION STARTING TO PANIC! PLEAS...

I’m sorry if they are quarantining 60 million and folks are wearing hazmat suits…Common sense tell ya this is very serious and the kill rate is sky high! Crazy times!
Yep no vax for me honestly I’d rather die than live in this THE DEVILS WORLD!
DO NOT TAKE GLOBAL MANDATORY VACCINES,
It’s a crime against humanity.
Population control. Be prepared to fight back and die. We are not going to win. No one is going to vaccinate me or my family.
This pilot got some serious bills to pay!
I will NOT take any poisonous vaccines by this corrupt Gov’t! I will take Medicinal Herbs and supplements to heal myself. I’m prepared. I don’t live in a big city.
…I’m preparing to go into lockdown at any time depending how this goes…I live in a rural area and I’m glad I am not in a major city…staying put no matter what that means / comes to…
This is so sad! May God protect us all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia