There Are NO Coincidences! Hold the Line! Pray! - AWK Must Video

 

There Are NO Coincidences! Hold the Line! Pray! - AWK Must Video

video image

I was looking at live stream of white house last night, and it was a 5 or 6 second loop. And it appears it is the same footage as it was 10 days ago. Has anyone seen the white house lately apart from the webcam?

LT I’m sending my love,I have watched your vids from the start & they are Amazing & full of Grace.As the corrupt social media sites have removed you for showing the world the truth I have always found you.Don’t give up keep going ,stay strong like my Name Daniel you have become a messenger always my best wishes brother God bless you & all the good around the world.X from over the pond England we good stand with our brothers & sisters ready for what our great almighty God needs us to do.Love is the beaker of light & when we all shine we become one. 

CHINA VIRUS, CHINA VIRUS, CHINA VIRUS, CHINA VIRUS, CHINA VIRUS, CHINA VIRUS, CHINA VIRUS, CHINA VIRUS, CHINA VIRUS, CHINA VIRUS, CHINA VIRUS, CHINA VIRUS, CHINA VIRUS!!! THAT’S WHAT I THINK ABOUT BIDEN’S EXECUTIVE ORDERS TRYING TO STOP MY FREE SPEECH!

As a veteran it sickens me that our military let that damn Traitor get on airforce one and they are saluting that Traitor also! I took a oath to protect America from enemies both foreign and domestic and biden is definitely a enemy of America!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia