The '8/11' San Francisco Golden Gate McDonald's Shooting Connects to Jef...

They do tell you what is going on. You just have to be on their same ‘frequency’. The Numbers Don’t Lie. Nice work by @ManyFish because I caught something Filet-O-Fishy about the San Francisco McDonald’s Shooting as well – 17 hours after Epstein apparently hung himself in his jail cell.

I had noticed in the early hours of August 11th (8/11) San Francisco media were reporting that four people were shot in the parking lot of a McDonald’s on Golden Gate Avenue in the Western Addition neighborhood of San Fran. Today I noticed that Many Fish uploaded a video regarding the shooting. I have mirrored his four and a half minute video here and then I discuss the connections that I discovered and how the algorithms swing back to earlier in the day and Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent prison suicide.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia