California Burning: From PG&E's Ashes Arise "Smart" MicroGrids (& Coming...

Funny how all of the fires start at night…
PG&E shuts down power. Fires break out. PG&E shuts down power. Fires break out. Anyone else see a pattern here???
The MSM has zero interest in the truth, only following orders and obediently reading the script.
It’s “Power Grid Warfare!” Just like weather warfare….
Knowing that these fires are being deliberately set makes me so angry. Californians need to ascend on the capitol and vehemently express their outrage. Hope MANY are viewing Logic Before Authority channel so they can be informed These fires are absolutely reprehensible!!!
I’ve never heard more use of the word explosive. Even in reports on actual bombing
Look “deep state” gives the orders and our troops follow them, or allow spec op’s to do it. An attack is an attack wether its a gun, license renewal, vaccines, fluoride or power cut offs. What is wrong with us!? Have we all become cowards!? Our jobs and tvs are too important!?
They will never get our guns, so they will attack us with weaponized weather and 5G. Just my opinion
When I was growing up, it was called electricity. Then it became, “power.”
Yeah, I’ve been in some pretty serious winds in my life and I can’t recall ever saying to myself, “This is very terrorizing wind!”…
thats a man made explosions’ that what they are doing.
I watched a video where THEY WERE CLAIMING it was started in the back of a garbage truck. The Driver saw the fire panicked and dumped it out onto the road well that’s what they say. BUT I SMELL BS it’s funny How they don’t mention this any more on the news. I’m starting to see a pattern every year with these Fire’s I think there doing this deliberately. I don’t know if it’s a land grab thing or what kind of MONKEY ASS GAMES there playing I know this the people in California need to wake up & see what’s happening It’s every Year this sh*t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia