THURSDAY HEADLINES!!! McAFEE CANNIBAL CONFESSION!!! THE FIRST WILL SEND ...

President TRUMP looks amazing after putting up with all the BS for his first three years in office, unlike most in the past.

Democrats have gone insane. The gig is up. No more skimming off the top of non profit organizations. Plus the sick pedogate stuff

Our government has 17 three letter intelligence agencies.

You realize McAfee is targeted by the Deep State & he is constantly on the move to avoid BS charges & extradition, he knows too much!

I’m ready. Let the fireworks begin! Holding the line, Mr. President. Your love for justice & this country is helping us hold fast. You’re in our prayers. Chuck Schumer refers to a ‘right wing conspiracy theory’. He must follow Q.

You’re calling out each one of these evil maggot DEMS AND RINOS and calling them names IS EXACTLY THE WAY I FEEL AND WHAT I SCREAM IN MY CAR (only place I can do it because everyone around me seems to be either stupid or drugged into oblivion of ignorance…..heck I live in MD surrounded by Obama, Hillary leftover voters and Biden or ‘anydemwilldo’ voter. Thank you for your wonderful way of making me know I am not alone in my maddening frustration and my continual awaking!.

Linda, I am around your age and when I grew up a Democrat as a kid we use to all laugh about Killory. Everyone would say, “Another one hits the dust”" it was obvious to us in those days that every one Killiey knew died. It amazes me today that anyone would believe her. It was always understood Killory was a criminal. by the way I am a Republican now. And the Democrate party I knew is gone now°!!! I love our President!🤗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia