Coronavirus Movie: Wuhan To Wirral - Fake Quarantine - Arrowe Park BS - ...

I covered Arrow Park hospital and the Operation Faraday Field military exercise that took place in January 2019 on Merseyside and the hospital had a blackout on day 1 of the op. We now have the hospital involved in this coronavirus fiasco. I have tracked that hospital for a year and now I connect the dots… There is so much info and so many angles in this 35-minute action-packed video that you won’t want to stop watching it as I make it as catchy, informative, funny, and interesting as ever on Enchanted LifePath TV.
I would really appreciate it if you would subscribe to my website and my YouTube channel so you can get notifications of new articles and videos from Enchanted LifePath. I am glad you visited this page on Before It’s News and helped the website to stay popular. Be Enchanted We Are The News


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia