Call Me Crazy! We All Know What Has To Be Done!

Call Me Crazy! We All Know What Has To Be Done!

Evil is still winning and when I suggest actions we could take to begin to remedy the situation we find ourselves in I am called all sorts of names. Call me crazy, call me insane, call me whatever you like. But you know I’m right.

I’m told that I must go out and vote for Trump. It’s our only hope! Why would I participate in an evil, corrupt system and continue to give it legitimacy?

What we are witnessing is biblical! It is purely divine justice and judgment! Things are going to be bad beyond anything we can imagine. I just don’t know when all hell breaks loose. Every line in the sand has been crossed. There is nowhere left to move back to. America is fallen and has been for some time now! Pure Hell is heading our way! All nations who forget God suffer a terrible fate. Our fate is loading!

Trump is being “supported” all the way to hell by the one group in this country that has the Truth! Yet they are choosing a false king and still think Trump is going to miraculously save America after he “saves himself”. Idolatry and delusion is all that this is!

I supported Trump when he first came on the scene. It was a mistake! Trump now has an awful end coming his way. A nightmare beyond our imagining is heading his way and nothing can be done about it!

We are complacent. Apathy will not defeat the evil we are faced with. Voting will not defeat the evil we are faced with. We are left with only one option and it is an option we refuse to accept. We Must FIGHT!!!

We are under attack, on multiple fronts, and we can’t back any further into the corner we are in. It’s time for the pushback. It’s time to say enough. It’s time to destroy this evil.

We all know what has to be done. We just need to band together and have the courage to act. Our cause is Just and Liberty is more precious than life itself. It is time to rebel against these tyrants!

Go ahead, Call me Crazy!

Wes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING NUDITY 18+ As the Hunter's become the Hunted An Untamed Perverted World Documentary (Video & Pictures)WARNING NUDITY 18+

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia